Good morning people who intentionally enter into God’s rest
Psalm 46:10 NIV He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”
- Our part is to be still.
- God reveals Himself to us in this place called rest.
- The result is kingdom advancement: God will be exalted among the nations and in the earth!
- Other specific methods of advancement are given to us from a place of rest.
It’s time to forcibly take hold of rest.
Hebrews 4:1,9,11 NIV Therefore, since the promise of entering HIS rest still stands, let us be careful that none of you be found to have fallen short of IT…There remains, then, a Sabbath-rest for the people of God…Let us, therefore, make every effort to enter that rest, so that no one will perish by following their example of disobedience.
If we are going to finish well, we must not allow momentum to carry us beyond Father’s grace zone.
- You can’t hear a whisper over lots of clutter.
- Stillness empowers you to hear whispers.
- Hearing God speak is needed for kingdom advancement.
Rest is Father’s grace zone for many today.